BIHAR STAFF SELECTION COMMISSION
FIRST GRADUATE LEVEL EXAMINATION
1. Who is known as the father of green revolution in India?
2. The line demarcating the boundary between China and India is:
3. When light waves travel from air to glass which variables are effected?
4. The sea breeze blows during:
5. The purpose of adding gypsum to the powdered clinkers during the grinding process of cement is to:
6. The final product of photosynthesis is:
Apart from these questions there might be few more questions which may be claimed to be wrong by a few students. Even some students might contradict that few above mentioned question's answers are wrong. Let us wait what honourable Patna High Court directs to Bihar stafff selection commission. But it is sure some failed students might get a chance to appear in mains examination, which date is yet to be decided.
BSSC CASE STATUS